Australia has been one of the most popular countries for individuals who wish to apply for a permanent residency (PR) visa. There are different categories of visa that are available to the selected candidates, for instance, subclass 189 visa, subclass 190 visa and others.
There are several key benefits that are enjoyed by an Australian PR from India. Some of the primary ones are:
- They can live as well work in Australia for an indefinite period.
- They can move in and out of Australia for any number of times in the first five years from the date when the visa is granted.
- After a few years of permanent residency, an individual can also apply for Australian citizenship.
- Permanent residents also enjoy free or subsidized legal health services among several other privileges that are enjoyed by an Australian citizen.
- A permanent resident also has the right to apply for Australian Consular assistance overseas.
- They can sponsor their relatives to Australia.
- Their children who are born in Australia get the Australian citizenship by birth.
- They can travel to New Zealand and live, work or study there, if approved by the New Zealand government.
Some tips for Australian PR from India
If you are an Indian looking to move to Australia for the permanent residency, following are a few points you would like to know:
- There is a specific government website that has all the information; its basic purpose is to help all the immigrants. The website also gives information about work visa, tourist visa and study visa.
- The other great source of guidance and support comes from the immigration consultants. The consultants help to frame the entire process in an organized manner for any potential immigrant. There are customized solutions for every potential immigrant depending on their basic education to higher education and also their work experience.
- From October 2007, all the applicants who are above 18 years of age are required to sign an Australian Values Statement for a selected number of visas. The statement asks the applicants to confirm that they will abide by all the Australian laws and follow the ways of living before they are granted the visa.
- There are diverse options of jobs opportunities that are available for individuals migrating to Australia from India. As per their eligibility, education and qualification, an applicant can apply for a job with their suitable profile. The department of Australian Immigration and citizenship issues Skilled Occupation List (SOL) in this regard.
- One of the most famous and profitable migration policies in Australia is the Skilled Migration Policy for Australia. It is an ideal policy for professional and skilled workers in India that wish to migrate to Australia. There are a number of benefits for an Australian PR from India.
- The immigrants also enjoy healthcare subsidies through Medicare and other similar options.
Direct PR for Australia from India is a simple process, provided you have a friendly and an experienced advisor. There are several online portals that are available to help their clients 24X7 and make the process effortless and safe.